The Veil: Live Original
A powerful data sentient of the Veil
Jocasta appears to be a disembodied ephemeral head, surrounded by a cloud of wings, eyes, cogs and other objects. For the most part she communicates through visions or parable, and her voice is like the thunder.
- In the beginning there was the One
- The One became two, male and female
- The Two mated and gave birth to the Aeons.
- The Aeon most distant from the Source, Sophia, learned to Want and fell into error
- The body of fallen Sophia became the Many
- The head of Sophia became Jocasta
- The error brought the Hunger
- Reuniting with the Many can correct the error